The McElroy Trust invests in opportunities that
inspire and transform young people in northeast Iowa.
Ready to submit a proposal? Visit our online portal for grant submission.
Want to learn more about the McElroy Trust?
Attend Getting Started with the McElroy Trust, on December 3 from noon – 1pm.
This session, specifically designed for applicants and grant writers who haven’t worked with the McElroy Trust in the past is an orientation to the McElroy Trust’s LOI and application process. We’ll provide details about our online system, how to apply, and the goal of each question. We’ll even share a few tips about what grant reviewers are looking for when you answer questions. If you are not able to attend on December 3, no problem. We expect to offer the session a few times per year including by webinar.
Free LUNCH provided. Reserve your space by 12/1. No charge. All welcome.
Noon – 1pm, Trust office, 425 Cedar Street, Suite 312, Waterloo, IA
About the McElroy Trust:
- Kid-Focused: We have only ONE business: inspiring and transforming northeast Iowa’s kids.
- Entrepreneurial: Our board, made up of entrepreneurial and committed Iowans, works hard to find the best ways to inspire and transform kids.
- Independent: We value our independence as a private foundation. We use this independence to make smart choices that push our kids & community forward.
- Forever: The McElroy Trust will go on forever. Yet, each day, we work with urgency to find better ways to help and inspire kids in northeast Iowa.
- Learn more about our Point of View!