The McElroy Trust invests in opportunities that
inspire and transform
young people in northeast Iowa.
The McElroy Trust is introducing an online portal for grant submission. Once we review your letter of intent, you’ll be invited to submit an application or we will provide feedback about your request. Preview the questions you’ll be asked in the system: LOI and Application.
March Grant Highlight: The University of Northern Iowa is implementing the Teach Waterloo Project in collaboration with the Waterloo School District. The program supports the hard work of behavior interventionists or para(educator)s becoming teachers! Another goal of the Teach Waterloo Project is to address the disparity between minority students & teachers across Waterloo Schools. We could not be more proud to support this incredible program!
Pictured above from L to R: Dr. Beverly Smith – Associate Superintendent For Human Resources & Equity – Waterloo Schools, Rhonda McRina – Waterloo Schools Board Member, Gaëtane Jean-Marie – Dean & Professor, UNI College of Education
About the McElroy Trust:
- Kid-Focused: We have only ONE business: inspiring and transforming northeast Iowa’s kids.
- Entrepreneurial: Our board, made up of entrepreneurial and committed Iowans, works hard to find the best ways to inspire and transform kids.
- Independent: We value our independence as a private foundation. We use this independence to make smart choices that push our kids & community forward.
- Forever: The McElroy Trust will go on forever. Yet, each day, we work with urgency to find better ways to help and inspire kids in northeast Iowa.
- Learn more about our Point of View!