The McElroy Trust invests in opportunities that
inspire and transform
young people in northeast Iowa.
October 2017: The McElroy Trust is introducing an online portal for grant submission. Please visit the link to learn more and submit a Letter of Intent. (We promise we’re working hard to keep it simple!) Once we review your letter of intent, you’ll be invited to submit an application or we will provide feedback about your request.
About the McElroy Trust:
- Kid-Focused: We have only ONE business: inspiring and transforming northeast Iowa’s kids.
- Entrepreneurial: Our board, made up of entrepreneurial and committed Iowans, works hard to find the best ways to inspire and transform kids.
- Independent: We value our independence as a private foundation. We use this independence to make smart choices that push our kids & community forward.
- Forever: The McElroy Trust will go on forever. Yet, each day, we work with urgency to find better ways to help and inspire kids in northeast Iowa.
- Learn more about our Point of View!